Thanks for tagging me Kelli! I did need something to blog about.
8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. The Bachelor
2. American Idol
3. Miss America-Countdown to the crown
4. The office
5. What not to wear
6. Blush-the next great makup artist
7. John & Kate plus 8
8. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders-making the team
8 Things that I did yesterday
1. Cleaned my oven
2. Mopped my kitchen
3. Bathed my kids
4. Read with Collin
5. Went to my in-laws
6. Made chicken taco's for dinner-Yummy!
7. Went to Smith's
8. Watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-Precious!
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1.Red Lobster
2.Outback
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Red Robin
5. Ruths Chris
6. Olive Garden
7. Tepanyaki
8. Lotsa Motsa
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Summer
2. Valentine's Day
3. My Anniversary
4. Camping this summer
5. Having a complete food storage
6. Losing 15 pounds
7. Tomorrow night-The Bachelor is on
8. Having another baby
8 Things on my wish list
1. New clothes
2. A cruise
3. To be back to my pre-kids size
4. New furniture
5. My basement finished
6. Shoes
7. Jewelry
8. A new hair do
I tag my sisters and everyone else who is bored!
Carrying Around Hope
10 years ago


2 comments:
hey this is samis so i am startng a new blog cause i forgot how to get into my other one!!
That is a fun one! I also am looking forward to SUMMER!!!
Post a Comment