Thanks Kelli for tagging me on this one!
Put down ten things people might not know about you!
1- I love to eat more than just about anything.
2- I always wanted to be a news anchor when I grew up...and still do.
3- I SERIOUSLY do not understand why people are so obsessed with the Twilight books. The thoughts of any cold, white, hard, guy just freaks me out.
4- I seriously think that Collin has a photographic memory.
5- I hate to cook but love to eat what I have cooked.
6- I have four best friends!
7- I can't change the volume on the TV to any number, it has to be either a multiple of 5 or 10.
8- I could not live without caller ID and DVR.
9- I want two more kids but doubt it will actually happen.
10- I hate shoes and take them off the second I walk in the door. I don't put them back on until right before I leave.
I tag Nicki, Mindy, Nakoa, Katie, and Brooke
Carrying Around Hope
10 years ago


3 comments:
Number 7 is the funniest thing that I have ever heard! LOL
Please tell me that I am one of your 4 best friends!
That was fun to hear all those things! :) I just think you are adorable!
Post a Comment