Monday, January 5, 2009

Chocolate Face

Grant gave Macie a piece of a chocolate candy bar and let her eat it all. Just kidding but that is what I thought it looked like. Since I have started giving her cereal she has gotten really plugged up so my pediatrician told me to feed her prunes. I know it sounds disgusting but she went to town on them. She looked so funny, just like Collin does after he has had chocolate. What a cute girl!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, she's the stinkin' cutest thing EVER! I LOVE her!

Anonymous said...

This is hilar. It does look like chocolate...hopefully the pruny-dunes will unplug her!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it's about bloody time you updated!!

Katie McCaul said...

That is a cute picture! I personally love the prunes. She is so cute and I love the picture of her sleeping in her jumper thing.

Stephanie said...

How cute is that. Kylee actually loved prunes too. I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. Your kids are cute and I think your little boy has your smile.