Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? Grant Damnit Richardson. He doesn't really have a middle name so I gave him one for when I am mad and yelling at him.
*How long have you been married? Almost 7 years.
*How long did you date? Six weeks before we got engaged and 3 1/2 months before we were married.
*How old is he? 28
*Who eats more sweets? Me for sure, he always thinks I eat way too much junk! I tell him sorry, it's in my blood.
*Who said I love you first? He did
*Who is taller? Him but not by much.
*Who can sing best? Him, I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.
*Who is smarter? It depends on what you are referring to. I would say that I am book smarter but he is way smarter when it comes to common sense, politics, hands on, and figuring things out.
*Who does laundry? Me...always...love it...not really...wish it would do itself!
*Who pays bills? Me, me, and me. I do it all, personal and business.
*Who sleeps on the right hand side? Once, again, this question is confusing! Me if your laying bed, him if your standing at the footboard.
*Who mows the lawn? Grant, I haven't mowed the lawn since we got married. Not because I won't, because he has OCD about it. It has to be perfect straight lines and he does it twice opposite ways so it looks like a checkerboard. Quite frankly, I really don't care that much, as long as it gets done.
*Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner but if we have hot breakfast (on rare occasions), he does it.
*Who drives? Grant, he thinks I am a bad driver (even though I'm really not) and says he doesn't trust me behind the wheel with him in there. Really I think it's just a pride thing because he has to look like he's the big man in charge. Fine by me, I hate to drive.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We are both pretty darn stubborn but Grant is usually the one to apologize even if I was wrong.
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me! He kept trying on our first date and I was like...As If!
*Who asked who out first? He asked me and I told him no but he just wouldn't give up.
*Who wears the pants? It depends on what it's about. We both do in certain areas but are pretty good at agreeing on most things.
I tag everyone with a VALENTINE :)
Carrying Around Hope
10 years ago


3 comments:
Isn't it funny how all the men think us women are bad drivers!!! It drives me crazy...I also love the middle name, it just doesn't work yelling without one!
That is so funny you gave him such a cute middle name...that was Jesse's name growing up and for a long time he thought that was really his name. Gotta love our men, even when we are mad!
You are so dang funny! I love this post. So funny to learn those things about you two. Loving the middle name too. How cute and funny are you!? :) Good times.
Post a Comment