So last night I was feeding Macie and Collin came in and said, "mom I did my hair". I thought he just meant he was combing his hair. Then after thinking about it for a second I decided he might be into the gel or hairspray and decided I better go investigate. Well on the rug I find this:

along with another big chunk of hair in the garbage. Don't worry I'll spare you on the picture of my garbage. Anyway, I go hunt him down and sure enough, this is what I find:

Three great big chucks gone right on top and in the front. Man, I was just counting my blessings that he is a boy and we can fix it fairly easily. It is partly my fault because his hair has been super long for a while but Grant just hasn't had time to cut it. I have told Collin several times that we need to cut his hair. Yeah, big mistake to say to a three year old. When I asked him why he did it he said, "because mom, you said I needed my hair cut". I told Grant he has to lock the scissors up in a safe before Macie is three.

If he wasn't so darn cute I might have been able to get more mad at him.
6 comments:
He's too smart for his own good! He's still as handsome as ever!
That is too funny! You have to be so careful what you say...it is kind of annoying sometimes. Like you said, good thing he is a boy!
He looks stinkin cute in the pic! What a nut.
I hope you don't mind I leave a comment on your blog.
My name is Cynthia I went to high-school with Grant. I found your blog through one of my best friends blog list....
Anyway your family is beautiful. It was so fun to scroll back through your posts and see Grant being a father/husband.
Thank you for sharing your pictures I love to see what people from highschool are up to now.
He is still the cutest! :) That totally cracks me up, he's so funny!
This kid is just too much!
Post a Comment