Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sitty up bigger!

Macie has been sitting up for while now but only for a couple of minutes. This week she has finally gotten so that she can sit up for a long time. I think she looks so big just sitting there all by herself.

10 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Oh how cute! I love when they start sitting, then scooting then finally crawling...she is so cute!

Mark & Nicki Wintch said...

Oh my gosh! Could she be any cuter? She be's a bigger now!

Janey and Jill said...

She is so cute! I love those cheeks!

What a sweetheart!

Kim said...

Oh honey! She be's bigger now! She's such a dolly, I NEED to see her ASAP!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how much she looks like Grant!! She is getting so big. We need to get together since you only live around the corner!

Unknown said...

What a little doll!! She is growing up to fast! It seems like just the other day you had her! I love her little headbands!

Anonymous said...

She looks dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

That new pic of Macie on the sidebar is STINKIN' cute!!

kara said...

She is so cute. I want to eat those cheeks!

Kaylene said...

Cute, cute pic of the biggest girl! :) I love the secret baby talk that you have with your sisters. I could listen to it all day long! :) I need to learn how to make those way, way cute headbands!