Can's blog has been hacked for 2 reasons.
A--She was due for a post update
B--Her background has been expired for WAY too long!
Check out these recent pictures of her cuties!
B--Her background has been expired for WAY too long!
Check out these recent pictures of her cuties!












5 comments:
Good job, Kim! I've been meaning to do the same, but I haven't gotten around to finding her a new background. Good thing she has you :)
So cute! I wish someone would blog for me sometimes. And take pictures, and do my dishes, and my laundry.... I could go on. Darling darling pics.
Thank you for keeping family far away up to date. Those kids have gotten soooooo big. We miss them something horribly.
Hugs,
Vicki and Family
Such cute pics! :) Way to go Cand's hacker! :) Love those little cuties!
Just a thought its been a couple of weeks Mr/Mrs Hacker can you please update us again? LOL
Hugs,
Vicki
Post a Comment