Macie turned one yesterday June 24th. I can't believe it! Honestly, it feels like she was just born yesterday and I have no idea how the last year has gone by so quickly. We are so blessed to have Macie in our family. She is the happiest, best natured baby and her little cheesey smile can light up a room. Some of the things Macie does lately are:
Crawls all over the place
Cruises around furniture
Stands alone when she thinks no one is watching
Follows Collin everywhere
Loves to eat ANYTHING!
Loves to play outside
Is turning into a daddy's girl
Gets into everything (cupboards, drawers etc.)
Loves to play in the bathroom (have to keep the door closed at all times!)
Last night we went to dinner at Red Robin to celebrate!

Macie is impossible to get a good picture of. After 100 trys this is the best I got with her even looking at the camera. She was too busy eating her fry.

Macie with Grant

The Happy Couple!

Collin being a nerd!
7 comments:
Happy day! I am so proud of you for updating. Now you just need to post about everything else.
Macie is just beautiful! I'm so glad it was a fun day. You are such a great mom. Love you!!!
I can't believe she is one already either. Time flies! She is a so cute!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is one already. Time goes by way too fast.
WOW time does fly! She is a doll.
I can't believe my cutest Wissa Wace is already 1! I'm sorry I couldn't come up on her birthday but can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Yeah for the Macers! :) She is so darling! Love that girl. Glad you guys had fun celebrating!
Post a Comment