Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Miss Macie

Macie had her one year check-up today (still can't believe she's one)! She has reached all of her milestones and is doing so good! Here are her stats: Weight-17.1 lbs. (2%) Height-28.1 in. (19%).
And here are some recent pictures from the last few days.
She loves swimming and being outside!
Macie and Collin playing today.

Cheese!

So sad that these last two went blurry! I didn't realize they were until I uploaded them to my blog. They would have been so cute!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my Wissa Wace is such a peanut, but definitely the CUTEST peanut I've ever seen!

The Strickland Gang said...

She is a doll! She is so petite and cute!

Anonymous said...

Too bad the pictures went blurry :( She be's princess! And a peanut!

Mark & Nicki Wintch said...

The pics are still cute, even if they are blurry. And loooving the cleavage shot in the first one. :)

Kandis said...

She's super cute! My girls are little like her. I think Elle is at the 2nd% for weight and the 2nd for Height and she's 5. Ava is at the 10th for both. Little peanuts! How are you guys?

Toby and Emily said...

She si so freaking adorable! Happy belated birthday to Macie & to you!

Kaylene said...

She is the cutest little miss thing! :) Love the big smiles. And the one with both of them is adorable too! :)